Day-Glo Backpack - Orange
- Free worldwide shipping on orders over USD200
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Technical nylon canvas tote backpack with webbed strapping, designed and made by Krammer & Stoudt in the USA.
Inspired by the punk era of the early 80s in Orange County, Ca, Day-Glo styles were a way of delineating themselves from the LA punk scene, and this multi-functional bag is no exception.
With the ability to be worn in four different ways - as a shoulder backpack, crossbody messenger, shoulder tote, or hand tote - carrying your essentials has never been easier.
The magnet secured external pocket is deep enough to accommodate an iPad and contains a key attachment and two internal pockets for a phone and glasses case.
The roomy main compartment fastens with an oversized zip and features another zip secured internal pocket.
Finished with black powder coated hardware and debossed branded patch.
• Made in the USA
• 100% nylon canvas
• Black nylon webbed strapping
• Black powder coated hardware
• Large external magnet fastened pocket
• Space for phone, glasses case and keys
• Zip secured main compartment
• Zip secured internal pocket
• Ribbed shawl collar
• Leather patch